On-site Baby Photo Opportunities
Baby's first photos are a keepsake for life.
For that reason, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC brings experienced photographers from Bella Baby Photography to the hospital to capture your baby's precious first photograph with a natural, artistic style.
Your professional mini photo shoot can take place right in the comfort of your hospital room.
Photos are posted to an online, custom slide-show for you to view shortly after your session. This is a great way to share the birth of your baby with family and friends.
Online viewing and ordering is password protected and only available to those with whom you choose to share your password.
Photos will be available for 14 days after the photos are taken. Bella Baby offers a wide variety of ordering options, including photo birth announcements.
Viewing Your Photos
View your baby's photos online
Tips for viewing your photos
After you enter the Bella Baby website, visit the Client section and enter your unique password.
- Your photos will automatically play as a slide show. To stop the slide show, press the pause button at the bottom of the screen. You can then scroll through each photo one at a time.
- You will find the photo number in the top left corner. Use these numbers when placing your order.
- Each photo can be printed in black and white, color or sepia. Please see the "Order" section for ordering instructions. Visit the Price List section of the Bella Baby Web site for more information.
Tips for a Great Photo Shoot
- Babies look beautiful when being held in their parents' arms or cuddled in one of their own baby blankets. Bring your favorite baby blanket or afghan from home for use in the photo shoot. A beautiful blanket can add texture, color and memories to your newborn's photo.
- We love to include mom or dad's hands in the photos. Wear clear or neutral nail polish on the day of your shoot. We want your baby to be the focus of the photos.
- Bring a solid black, brown or grey shirt for you to wear in photos. We may photograph your baby in your arms. These colors look great in both color and black and white prints.
- Friends and family are welcome to stay to view this special rite of passage.