Radiology (General) Ultrasound at Magee-Womens Imaging
Abdominal ultrasound tests help doctors diagnose abnormalities and check for diseases or tumors in the:
Board-certified radiologists at Magee-Womens Imaging use ultrasound to:
- Determine the reason for abdominal pain
- Discover an aneurysm in the aorta
- Find the cause for urinary tract infections by scanning the kidneys
- Diagnose masses in the abdomen, including tumors or fluid-filled cysts
- Treat blood clots in the veins, including deep vein thrombosis
Your Magee radiologist will interpret your ultrasound scans and collaborate with your doctor to determine an accurate diagnosis and develop an individualized treatment plan.
» Learn more about ultrasound at UPMC.