Addiction Medicine Services at UPMC McKeesport
At UPMC, we recognize there are many pathways to recovery.
Our addiction medicine experts:
- Offer a safe place for people who need chemical dependence treatment and medical stabilization.
- Specialize in areas of medical care, nursing, social work, and counseling.
- Give you the tools and knowledge to start your journey toward healing and wellness.
Addiction is Treatable
Addiction is a complex, chronic disorder.
The good news is that we can treat it with:
- Psychological counseling
- Community and peer support
- Help from your family and friends
You also have access to peer specialists who have been through recovery and achieved wellness, equipping them to help others.
Together, we work to address each person's unique needs.
Addiction Treatments and Services We Offer
UPMC McKeesport offers medically managed detox and short-term rehab for those who:
- Have already gone through detox but relapsed.
- Need medical treatment while in a short-term residential program for substance use disorders.
Along with expert treatment for substance use disorders and any related mental health problems, you will receive:
- Special medical care that stresses physical well-being in the recovery process.
- Support through one-on-one, group, and family therapy sessions.
- The required skills to beat your addiction and maintain sobriety.
If you or someone you love suffers from addiction, contact UPMC McKeesport Addiction Medicine Services today!