Teleconsult Center at UPMC Northwest
UPMC Teleconsult Centers are a new model of care, bringing specialty physicians close to home by utilizing state-of-the-art video conference technology.
When a specialist is not available in Seneca or Cranberry Township, the UPMC Teleconsult Center at UPMC Northwest brings the expert close to home, saving you the trouble of traveling to Pittsburgh.
How It Works
Using HIPAA-secure teleconferencing technology and dedicated on-site staff, the UPMC Teleconsult Center connects you directly to specialists in Pittsburgh.
You and the expert physician can see and hear each other during your consultation, and medical staff at your location can perform an exam and share their findings in real time with the expert physician.
Important Note: Please contact your doctor for a referral to the Teleconsult Center.
Specialties available at this location include:
- Advanced Heart Failure and Pulmonary Hypertension
- Benign Hematology
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Diabetes Management
- Endocrine Surgery
- Genetic Counseling (Reproductive, Oncology, Prenatal)
- Gestational Diabetes Education
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Infectious Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Maternal-Fetal MedicineMovement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurosurgery (Cranial)
- Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Fertility
- Sleep Medicine
- Stroke, Vascular Neurology
- Thoracic Surgery
- Voice Therapy