Resources for Patients and Visitors at UPMC Shadyside
Here at UPMC Shadyside, we know that quality is more than state-of-the-art technology and advanced clinical services. Each member of our staff is committed to making your stay comfortable and providing you with the highest level of care.
We want you to feel at home during your stay and will do our best to meet your needs.
Information Desks and Phones
Helpful staff are available at 3 information desks throughout UPMC Shadyside to assist patients and their families with any questions or needs. Each information desk also has a courtesy phone available to patients and families.
Information desks are located at:
- First floor of the East Wing (follow the blue signs)
- First floor of the Medical Center (follow the green signs)
- First floor of Posner Tower (follow the yellow signs)
For additional assistance, you can call the information desks:
- East Wing: 412-623-6730
- Shadyside Medical Building (West Wing): 412-623-6168
- Posner Tower: 412-623-2023
Free Shuttle Service at UPMC Shadyside
Free shuttle service is available for patients and visitors.
The Blue Shuttle serves:
Shuttle service times may vary.
For a shuttle schedule, stop by or call one of the Information Desks in the first floor lobbies of:
- Posner Tower — 412-647-3194
- East Wing — 412-647-3194
- Shadyside Medical Building — 412-623-6168
More Information for Shadyside Patients and Visitors