Primary Care at UPMC St. Margaret
It's one thing to know where to find a doctor. It's another to have a doctor who knows you and your family. By knowing your medical history, a primary care doctor can both address your medical needs today and respond to your health care challenges tomorrow.
Benefits to having a primary care physician include:
- Knowledge of your lifestyle and family history
- Non-emergency treatment for common medical conditions
- Maintenance of health care records
- Access to preventive care
- Disease or condition screening
- Monitoring of blood pressure, blood sugar, and/or cholesterol
- Referrals to specialists
To find a primary care physician near you, visit the Find A Doctor website.
Referrals to Specialty Care
When more advanced care is needed, your primary care physician can provide a seamless referral to our team of highly-trained specialists. Ranging from cardiologists and cancer experts to orthopaedic surgeons and pulmonologists, our specialty physicians are dedicated to you and your health.
For a complete listing of our specialty services, please visit Our Services and Specialties.