Giving to Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic of UPMC
Improving Lives and Helping to Eliminate the Stigma
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic of UPMC provides world-class, evidence-based research and treatment for psychiatric and addictive disorders.
Serving patients in tandem with the University of Pittsburgh's Department of Psychiatry, Western Psychiatric:
- Conducts and applies state-of-the art behavioral health research
- Trains new clinicians
- Provides clinical services in an academic setting
Your contribution will help us to improve the quality of life for the:
- 10 percent of the population with major depression, the second leading cause of death in the world
- One in 150 children diagnosed with autism
- 3 percent with bipolar disorder
- 3 percent diagnosed with schizophrenia each year
- One million desperate people who are suicidal each year
Your gift helps thousands of people — at every age — to lead productive and healthy lives.
We look forward to discussing the opportunities for giving. Please mail your donation to, or contact: