Get the Facts on Breast, Colon Cancer at UPMC East Alive & Well Series Presentation
WHAT: Educational presentation about early detection, risk factors and advanced treatment options for breast and colon cancer. Light refreshments will be served.
- Ravi Kondaveeti, M.D., will discuss the latest advancements in colon cancer, including associated risks, symptoms, genetics, prevention information and advanced diagnosis and treatment.
- Emilia Diego, M.D., will discuss early detection, risk factors, prevention information and advanced treatment in breast cancer. Learn how to properly conduct a self breast exam and lifestyle changes that may help reduce your risk of developing breast cancer.
- Open to the public, though reservations are required
- To make a reservation, or for more information, call 412-357-3700
WHEN: Tuesday, Oct. 29
- 6 to 6:45 p.m., colon cancer educational session
- 6:45 to 7:30 p.m., breast cancer educational session
WHERE: UPMC East, 2775 Mosside Blvd., Conference Center, Ground Level