UPMC/University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences
UPMC St. Margaret Offering Community Flu Shot Clinics
- WHAT: UPMC St. Margaret is offering free flu vaccinations to area residents age 65 and older and for individuals with chronic health conditions like asthma, diabetes, or heart and lung disease. For people ages 18 to 64, there will be a $15 fee. Children under the age of 18 should see their pediatrician to receive a flu shot. No appointment necessary. Parking is free.
- Note: If you are allergic to eggs or chicken, or have ever had an allergic reaction to a flu shot in the past, consult with your doctor before receiving the vaccination.
|UPMC St. Margaret|
815 Freeport Rd., Pittsburgh, Pa., 15215, Neil Y. Van Horn Pavilion (Near Hospital Entrance A)
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 5
- Call 412-784-5160 for more information.
New Kensington Family Health Center
301 Eleventh Street, Suite C, New Kensington, PA 15068
|◾9 to 11 a.m., Thursday, Oct. 3|
◾9 to 11 a.m., Thursday, Oct. 10
◾For more information, call 724-334-3640
|Lawrenceville Family Health Center|
3937 Butler St., Pittsburgh, Pa. 15201
- 4 to 6 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 25
- For more information, call 412-622-7343
|Bloomfield-Garfield Family Health Center|
5475 Penn Ave., Pittsburgh, Pa. 15206
- 4 to 6 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 26
- 9 to 11 a.m., Thursday, Oct. 17
- For more information, call 412-361-7562.