The 2014 Hillman Cancer Center Gala Celebrates Investing in Research and Patient Care
WHO: More than 900 of the region’s leaders and longtime supporters of UPMC CancerCenter and UPCI will be recognized for their philanthropic generosity.
Gala leadership includes:
- Elsie & Henry Hillman, honorary co-chairs
- Cathy & Sy Holzer, honorary co-chairs
- Rebecca Cost Snyder, gala co-chair
- Debbie & Frank Coonelly, gala co-chair
This year’s gala is being presented by PNC
WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 2, 2014
- 5:30 p.m., cocktail reception
- 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., dinner and entertainment
WHY: Support of the gala helps provide crucial funding for the research that takes us one step closer to a future without cancer. UPCI and the UPMC CancerCenter are focused on treatments for all types and stages of cancer, with an emphasis on personalizing cancer care to ensure that each patient receives the most appropriate prevention, detection and treatment strategies.
Note to Media:
To cover this event, contact Jennifer C. Yates at 412-647-9966 or YatesJC@upmc.edu