Aging Institute at UPMC McKeesport Celebrates Grand Opening
The public is invited to an open house celebration of the Aging Institute
at UPMC McKeesport sponsored by the McKeesport Hospital Foundation
that will include activities such as a “Meet the Dietitian” session, Golden Wellness Club free registration, a “Keeping you Well-Balanced” screening, among many others; as well as prizes and refreshments.
WHY: The Aging Institute of UPMC McKeesport is the newest resource for healthy aging in McKeesport, which has a large and increasing percentage of elderly residents. The institute is staffed by trained health care professionals to assist seniors, their caregivers and the entire community with the help and resources they need.
- Cindy Dorundo, president, UPMC McKeesport
- Deborah Brodine, president, UPMC Community Provider Services
- Rebecca Shaw McHolme, chair, UPMC McKeesport board of directors
- State Representative Marc Gergely
- David Harinstein, M.D.
- Madhusudanon Nair, M.D.
- Carl Kovski, McKeesport Hospital Foundation board, and administrator, Riverside Care Center
- Charlene Flaherty, administrator, Kane McKeesport
- Michele Matuch, executive director, McKeesport Hospital Foundation
- Amy Bush, VP Operations, UPMC McKeesport
- Nanci Case, VP Sales/Marketing/Activities, UPMC Senior Communities
- Mary Ann Sander, VP Aging and Disabilities Services, UPMC Community Provider Services
- Peggy VanHorn, Benevolent Care Advocate at UPMC Senior Services
- Aging Institute staff
WHEN: Friday, April 4
- Private VIP reception: 9 to 10 a.m.
- Public Open House: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
WHERE: UPMC McKeesport
, First Floor, Crawford Building, 1500 Fifth Ave., McKeesport, Pa., 15132. Free valet parking will be provided at the Crawford Courtyard entrance.
Note to Media:
To cover the private VIP reception and public open house, contact Stephanie Stanley at 412-855-8690 or StanleySL@upmc.edu