UPMC Hosts 12th Annual Fran Magister FORE IPF Golf Outing
WHY: The Dorothy P. and Richard P. Simmons Center for Interstitial Lung Disease at UPMC is dedicated to providing the highest quality health care, education and support for lung disease patients, including those with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, as well as their caregivers and loved ones. All contributions from this event help to fund patient-centered events and meetings.
WHEN: Monday, Aug. 22, 2016
• 10:30 a.m. Registration begins followed by a provided lunch
• 12:00 p.m. Shotgun start (best ball format)
• 3:00 p.m. Non-golfing patients and their caregivers are welcome to return to the back patio to play bingo.
• 5:00 p.m. Cocktail hour with cash bar
• 6:00 p.m. Dinner, awards ceremony and auction announcements
For more information or to RSVP, please contact Terri Heinrich at 412-624-7225.