UPMC Health Plan to Host Job Fair for Numerous Open Positions
PITTSBURGH, May 9, 2018 – UPMC Insurance Services Division
is recruiting qualified applicants for more than 250 positions and welcomes those interested to attend an upcoming job fair to learn about the openings and application process.
The job fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Thursday, May 24 at the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
, 112 Washington Pl., Pittsburgh, 15219. Job openings range from entry level opportunities to senior director positions in a diverse range of departments and specialties. Advance registration
Candidates from all levels of experience and varying backgrounds are invited to attend. Hiring leaders will be onsite for on-the-spot interview conversations. Employment at UPMC offers competitive pay, numerous exceptional benefits and development opportunities to help employees advance their career goals.
Open positions include:
• Customer service professionals and claims examiners
• Marketing and communications professionals
• IT professionals, programmers and data scientists
• Accounting and finance professionals
• Business development and sales professionals
• Project managers and business analysts
• Pharmacists, nurses and behavioral health professionals
• Graphic designers and user-experience designers
will provide free parking at Chatham Center for the first 300 guests, and the first 1,000 will receive a free giveaway.
Additional information about the positions can be found at careers.upmc.com
. Questions also can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.