||How it Works |
|ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme) Inhibitors
- These drugs expand blood vessels and allow blood to flow more easily. They also help the heart pump better and slow down the disease. These drugs may help you live longer and improve the quality of your life.
- These drugs help the heart work better and slow down the disease. They may help you live longer and improve the quality of your life.
- These drugs help lower salt levels in the body. They also help your body get rid of excess water, which causes swelling and difficult breathing.
- These drugs help make the heart contractions stronger.
- These drugs open blood vessels to reduce fluid build-up and swelling.
- These drugs help prevent abnormal heart rhythms.