MyUPMC: The easy way to connect to your health care
MyUPMC — UPMC’s online patient portal — offers a secure and convenient way to access your health information online. View lab results, renew prescriptions, message your doctors’ office, and much more, all for free.
What can MyUPMC do for you?
MyUPMC is fast, easy, and convenient. With MyUPMC, you can:
- Get advice securely from your UPMC doctor’s office
- View your test results and medical history
- Renew prescriptions
- Request appointments
- Pay bills or ask billing questions
- Manage your family’s health
- Track chronic conditions
- Have an online medical visit with UPMC AnywhereCare (more information below)
To register or view a demonstration, go to MyUPMC.com from your desktop computer. Call the MyUPMC Support Line 24/7 at 1-866-884-8579 if you have any questions or need assistance.
Once a MyUPMC member, you can also gain access from mobile devices including Android and Apple (iOS). You will need to download the MyChart app, and then choose MyUPMC. Detailed instructions in PDF format are available for download.
Get fast, online medical treatment.
Feeling under the weather? Get fast, online medical treatment from wherever you are, 24/7 with UPMC AnywhereCare on your mobile device by downloading the free UPMC AnywhereCare app for Android or iOS users, or your computer.
With UPMC AnywhereCare, you can:
- Get 24/7 online medical care, 365 days a year — from wherever you are.* Treatment for ages 3 and up.
- Receive a diagnosis and treatment for many common symptoms.
- Start feeling better fast!
Fee is $49. Based on your insurance provider, you may be eligible for lower co-pays. Please contact your insurance provider directly for more information.
Learn more about UPMC AnywhereCare or start your visit now.
*Patients located in Pennsylvania at the time of the service will have a virtual visit with a UPMC-employed provider. If a patient is located outside of Pennsylvania, the patient will be treated by a provider employed or contracted by Online Care Network II, P.C.. OCG is not an affiliate of UPMC.