INSPIRE for Advanced Caregiving
Inspiring New Solutions and Providing Individualized Resources and Education
The INSPIRE program is designed to help caregivers who are facing a variety of challenges in caring for older adults in the home setting. This includes the many issues surrounding dementia care.
Some topics included throughout the six-week course include:
- Making the right decisions
- Dealing with behavioral problems in older adults with dementia
- Finding resources and support
- Resolving issues with insomnia and depression
- Private meetings with participants for individualized resources
- Maximizing optimal physical and emotional health
All classes and the individualized planning session are free of charge.