11th Annual Aging Institute Research Day Poster Abstract Submission Portal
Thank you for your interest in the Aging Institute’s Research Day.
About Research Day
The Aging Institute Research Day is an annual opportunity for researchers and clinicians to socialize, network, and view posters that showcase the latest in aging research.
2017 Research Day – Wednesday, May 10, 2017, William Pitt Union – University of Pittsburgh
This year we will celebrate research in aging through a joint event representing innovative, transdisciplinary and translational projects in aging from the basic, social, and applied sciences.
Supported by the:
- Aging Institute of UPMC Senior Services and the University of Pittsburgh
- University of Pittsburgh Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- University of Pittsburgh School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Stimulating Pittsburgh Research in Geroscience (SPRIG) Workgroup
- University of Pittsburgh University Center for Social and Urban Research
To submit abstracts for poster presentations, please complete the form below.
You have until April 13 to submit your poster abstracts for this year's event.
Please note that this form does not allow you to save partially completed form information.
Poster submissions will be accepted until the end of the day on April 13, 2017. For more information or questions regarding your poster presentation, please contact Jen Bissell at Bissell@pitt.edu.