Be a UPMC Body Changer!
Change your body, change your life. Get the support you need through BodyChangers — a tailored, one-of-a-kind healthy lifestyle program to help you achieve the best version of yourself. With a variety of programs led by medical experts, you can pick and choose what works for you.
Based at Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC and a joint venture of Life After Weight Loss and Bariatric Surgery, BodyChangers is a supportive community of like-minded individuals who want to lose weight, maintain weight loss, and become healthy and fit. Our programming changes all the time, offering you many opportunities to try new activities and adventures.
- Educational Seminars: Discussions about nutrition, physical activity, and wellness.
- Support Groups: Connect and interact with other adults who want to achieve healthy lifestyle goals.
- Exercise Programs: Progressive exercise classes led by area specialists.
- Monthly E-newsletter: Contains recipes, program updates, and motivational materials.
- Opportunities for Networking: Interact with people who share your concerns, including medical specialists and community leaders.
Membership is free and includes all educational seminars and support group meetings, and a monthly online newsletter. Some classes, events, and activities may involve a fee.
Join UPMC BodyChangers today!
BodyChangers is for everyone, not just for bariatric patients. Call 855-BODY-CHG (855-263-9244) for details on our next activity or support group, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.