Anthony P. Yates, MD, FACP
Director, UPMC Executive Health Program
Director, International Travel Program
Dr. Yates’ Education
- Bachelor’s degree: St. Vincent College, Latrobe, Pa.
- Medical degree: George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Training — internal medicine and pulmonary medicine: The Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Board-certified in internal medicine.
Dr. Yates is assistant clinical professor of medicine at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
In addition to directing the UPMC Executive Health Program, Dr. Yates is:
- A team physician for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- A senior aviation medical examiner for the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Clinical adviser for the IMITS Air Force Telemedicine program.
View Anthony P. Yates' Find A Doctor profile »