Carolyn Ellis, MD
Internal Medicine Physician, UPMC Executive Health Program
Dr. Ellis’ Education
- Medical degree: University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor’s degree: Wellesley College
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
Dr. Ellis is a Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
In addition, Dr. Ellis:
View Carolyn Ellis' Find A Doctor profile »
- Active member of the UPMC Executive Committee of
Presbyterian and Shadyside Hospitals.
- Received the UPMC Award for Commitment and Excellence
in Service and UPMC Community Medicine Division’s Clinical
Quality Achievement award.
- Focuses primarily on preventive health care.