Debra Horowitz Tabas, MD, FACP
Internal Medicine Physician, UPMC Executive Health Program
Dr. Tabas’ Education
- Bachelor’s degree: Hofstra University, Hempstead, N.Y.
- Medical degree: The University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Internship — internal medicine: Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine, Norfolk, Va.
- Residency — internal medicine: Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, N.Y.
- Board-certified in internal medicine.
Dr. Tabas is assistant professor of clinical medicine at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and a member of the American College of Physicians.
Before joining UPMC in 1997, Dr. Tabas:
- Was a National Health Service Corps scholarship recipient, serving in the U.S. Public Health Service for three years.
- Practiced emergency medicine at Ohio Valley General Hospital for four years.
- Was in private practice in internal medicine for five years.
View Debra Horowitz Tabas' Find A Doctor profile »