CoolTouch® and CoolBreeze® Lasers
CoolTouch and CoolBreeze Lasers for Acne, Acne Scarring, and Wrinkle and Pore Reduction
The CoolTouch 3 and CoolBreeze lasers target and shrink the oil glands that can lead to acne and acne scars, while simultaneously boosting your own natural collagen to improve pores and wrinkles.
- The laser's heat gently stimulates the dermal tissues causing the skin cells to rebuild and replenish your own natural collagen.
- Treatments typically take between 10 and 30 minutes, depending on the area to be treated and the severity of your condition.
- Treatments are pain free, and there is no downtime.
- You may experience mild redness in the treated area for a short period of time.
- On average, you’ll need three to six treatments at monthly intervals to see the improvements that you want.
- Follow-up visits may be required to monitor your improvements and make them last longer.
The Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Health Center also offers CoolBreeze® laser treatments for toenail fungus.
CoolBreeze for Toenail Fungus
The CoolBreeze laser can effectively rid your toenails of toenail fungus in as little as one to three treatments, depending on the severity of your condition.
The procedure takes only about 15 minutes to treat both feet and it is virtually pain free.
Clear nail growth will begin to appear at the bottom portion of the nail and may take approximately two to four months to grow out depending on how quickly your toenails grow.
Your clinician will discuss post treatment care with you to help prevent fungal re-infection.