2-Session Mindfulness Meditation Workshop
In this 2-session introductory workshop, participants will be guided in two mindfulness meditation practices. Sessions are experiential and interactive, and include time for discussing the experience of mindfulness and exploring its application to everyday life. Between sessions 1 and 2, participants will be encouraged to practice meditation at home. Guided meditation audio will be provided to support home practice.
Thursday Evenings, November 3 and November 10
UPMC Center for Integrative Medicine
580 S. Aiken Avenue, Suite 310
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Teacher: Carol M. Greco, PhD
Class size is limited to 15 participants. Course slots fill up in the order of completed registrations. A wait-list will be created if the course fills.
Cost: $50 (pre-registration and deposit is required – see below)
2-Step Registration Process
- Follow the Registration Deposit Instructions described below to make a $10 deposit. NOTE: This does not secure your spot until you have sent the email described below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "November 2-Session Workshop Registration," and indicate the type of deposit you have made. Please do not email until AFTER you have made the deposit.
Note: Course registration will be confirmed via email when both deposit and email are received. Expressing interest in this course is not a substitute for registration. Course slots will be filled via registration process only.
Registration Deposit Instructions (3 options)
- Credit Card: Call the Center for Integrative Medicine (412-623-3023) and provide credit card information to front desk staff. Reference the 2-Session Mindfulness Workshop. Payment will NOT be processed until class begins.
- Check: Mail a $10 check to the Center for Integrative Medicine (address above, Attn: Carol Greco). Make the check payable to Center for Integrative Medicine. You will pay the balance at Session 1.
- Cash: Bring a $10 deposit to Center for Integrative Medicine. Reference the 2-Session Mindfulness Workshop. You will pay the balance at Session 1.
Payment Terms: Deposits and payment for the course will NOT be processed until the course begins. If you register but then need to withdraw from the course, please notify email@example.com on or before Tuesday, November 1, and we will void your deposit information. Failure to withdraw from the course either without notice or AFTER November 1 will result in a $10 fee. There are no refunds after the first session.
For more information: Contact Carol Greco at firstname.lastname@example.org.