Comprehensive Liver Cancer Treatment
People with liver cancer or liver diseases can find hope at the UPMC Liver Cancer Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
Why Choose UPMC?
- Minimally invasive (laparoscopic) liver surgery: UPMC is one of only a handful of centers in the United States to offer minimally invasive liver surgery for treating liver tumors. This technique typically allows people to recover faster and with less pain than traditional surgery.
- Pioneers in liver cancer treatment: UPMC surgeons are among the most experienced in the United States at performing minimally invasive liver surgery, which they pioneered.
- Innovative treatment options for liver cancer: To insure the well-being of the whole patient, the course of treatment includes comprehensive clinical services, psychological care, counseling, and a pain service.
Who We Treat
The UPMC Liver Cancer Center has the expertise and technology to diagnose and treat the full range of liver conditions.
We provide treatment options for people with:
- Primary liver cancers, such as hepatocellular carcinoma, bile duct cancer, and gallbladder cancer
- Metastatic cancer to the liver, such as metastatic colon cancer
- Benign (noncancerous) liver masses
- Chronic liver diseases, such as hepatitis and cirrhosis
» See the treatment options available at the UPMC Liver Cancer Center.