UPMC Primary Care - Plus a whole lot more
Patients have access to a team of medical professionals who will help your primary care doctor do an even better job of caring for you — all at one convenient location.
The new UPMC Primary Care Expanded Care Team provides care for medical conditions, ranging from common to complex.
How the Expanded Care Team Works
- Your doctor must be part of a participating practice*
- Expanded Care Team services are provided at a designated “hub/practice” location
- You will continue to be seen by your personal primary care doctor at his or her regular office location
To schedule an appointment with a member of the expanded care team, talk to your doctor or the office staff at your primary care location.
Our Expanded Care Team
The Expanded Care Team includes:
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE®)
- Registered Dietitian
- Wellness Guide
- Medical Social Worker
- Behavioral Health Counselor/Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Psychiatrist (only at Partners in Health UPMC)
Primary Care - Plus a Whole Lot More provides a convenient walk-in center
- No appointment is needed
- Hours may vary at each location
Walk-In Center Locations