Giving to the Dorothy P. & Richard P. Simmons Center for Interstitial Lung Disease
We invite you to make contributions to the Simmons Center for Interstitial Lung Disease to support our patient education efforts and research. Contributions may be made to the Simmons Center either by check or online.
Checks may be made payable to the University of Pittsburgh, with Simmons Center ILD written in the memo line.
The best way for a person to give donations online to the Simmons Center is as follows:
- Visit the University of Pittsburgh's GIving page and click on Donate Today: Give Online.
- Fill in the amount, name of the giver, e-mail address, and other information on the Pitt Giving page.
- After providing the needed information, click on the Continue to Page 2 button at the bottom of the screen. On page two, you can designate where you want your gift to be directed at the University of Pittsburgh.
- In the other field, type in Simmons Center for Interstitial Lung Disease.
- On the same screen, you can state if the gift is in memorial of someone, and whom.
- Click Continue at the bottom of the page and proceed to the payment page.