Lighthouse Pointe Village: Features and Amenities
Residents of Lighthouse Pointe Village at Chapel Harbor enjoy peace of mind, style, comfort, and value in a beautifully designed apartment home complete with an array of amenities and endless opportunities to learn and grow, pursue individual interests, and build lasting friendships. Private and spacious studio/efficiency and one- or two-bedroom apartments are rented monthly with no buy-in fee, long-term lease, or hidden cost.
- Delicious restaurant-style meals prepared fresh daily. Breakfast and supper buffets with rotating menus and extended hours every day
- Facility managers on site around the clock, seven days a week
- All utilities and cable television paid(excluding telephone)
- Daily activities, outings, and stimulating interest groups to encourage socializing and engagement
- Beautifully appointed private dining rooms available for family parties and special occasions
- A well-stocked convenience store
- A comfortable guest apartment for family and friends
- Dependable daily van transportation to shopping and appointments
- Convenient on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Non-denominational chapel
- Florida rooms, outdoor courtyards, and gardening area to enjoy the beauty of nature
- Lighthouse Pointe Village is a smoke-free facility
Surround yourself with life’s pleasures in your new home at Lighthouse Pointe Village at Chapel Harbor and discover a place where you can live life well.
Life enhancement services
The Life Enhancement Services program is specifically designed to provide extra support to independent living/senior community residents as they attempt to “age in place” and remain close to their spouses and friends.
Learn more about the Life Enhancement Services program.