life enhancement services Program
The Life Enhancement Services program is specifically designed to provide extra support to UPMC Senior Communities independent living residents as they attempt to “age in place” and remain close to their spouse and friends.
As opposed to traditional in-home services, Life Enhancement Services clients can receive “a la carte” services for as little as 15-30 minute increments.
- Escort to dining area or salon
- Any combination of personal assistance services below:
- Personal hygiene and dressing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with exercise programs
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and ironing
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Mail and bill pay assistance
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Escorting to social or recreational activities and appointments
- Engaging in leisure activities
- Incidental transportation
For more information call UPMC Senior Communities at 1-800-324-5523.