Upcoming Events at Seneca Hills Village
Upcoming Events — Open to the Public
UPMC Senior Communities sponsors a variety of regular events that are open to the public. Come join us.
- Monday, Apri 16th, 3:00 p.m.
A Tribute to the Hits of the 50's & 60's
- Thursday, April 26th, 3:00 p.m.
Kennywood: A Century of Change by Bill Henninger
- Thursday, May 17th, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 24th, 3:00 p.m.
Stroke Awareness Seminar with Cherie Adams
- Thursday, June 7th, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 28th, 3:00 p.m.
Immaculate Reflections with Jim O'Brein