Central Admissions Office
To ensure an efficient referral process, UPMC Skilled Nursing Facilities has a Centralized Admissions Office (CAO). Referrals are received via ECIN or by fax (412-688-3910), and are reviewed for appropriate placement based on the patient’s needs* and the current bed availability.
Centralized Admissions Office hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Referrals and admissions are accepted from an inpatient setting, an Emergency Department, a Doctor’s office, and from home.
Admissions are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.**
Levels of Care
*Review the range of clinical services provided in each of our skilled nursing and rehabilitation settings.
**Off-hour referrals and admissions are handled directly by the facilities.
- Canterbury Place – 412-622-9000
- Cranberry Place – 724-772-5350
- Heritage Place – 412-422-5100
- Jameson Care Center – 724-598-3300
- Seneca Place – 412-798-8000
- Sugar Creek Station – 814-437-0100