Avalon Springs Place
Avalon Springs Place, a part of UPMC Senior Communities, sits on 40 acres not far from the town of Mercer.
A country club-like setting and recently remodeled living spaces lend themselves beautifully to wellness and independence.
Caring for Seniors with Complex Health Issues
Avalon Springs Place specializes in complex medical care and rehabilitative services. We have 100 skilled nursing beds with 30 beds on the designated dementia unit.
Our care team includes:
- Certified nurse practitioners
- Registered nurses
- Licensed practical nurses
- Hospitality aides
The team works to:
- Enhance quality of life and return residents to their highest level of independent living.
- Provide complete skilled nursing and rehab services that address the physical, mental, and social needs of each resident.
Rehabilitation Programs at Avalon Springs Place
Rehab is an integral part of the complete care program for residents at Avalon Springs Place.
On-site rehab programs include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Restorative nursing, including:
- Activities of daily living
- Splinting programs
Contact Avalon Springs Place to schedule a tour or learn more about our skilled nursing and rehab services.