Features and Amenities at Jameson Care Center
At Jameson Care Center, we can meet the demand for high quality, skilled nursing and rehabilitation care in our beautifully designed, conveniently located long-term care facility. Throughout the process, our staff maintains an environment of compassion, dignity and respect for the quality of life and will do all we can to protect and promote each resident’s rights as a unique individual, regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, religious creed or disability. Facility features make for a lovely environment for recovery and maintenance.
- Professionally trained, caring staff who provide quality care and who make sure day to day and long-range needs of our residents are met 24 hours a day.
- Medical director and consultant pharmacist who work with the primary care physician to deliver the plan of care.
- Registered nurses 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Therapy room to provide on-site physical therapy when the doctor orders it.
- 14 private and 64 semi-private skilled and intermediate care rooms.
- Private bathroom in each room.
- Climate controlled room thermostats.
- Television and telephone with local service and furnishings in each room.
- Large brightly-lit Dining Room for daily meals featuring a cozy fireplace.
- Courtyard for outdoor enjoyment.
- Lounge areas for gatherings.
- Activity room for social engagement.
- Hair care salon for personal grooming needs.
- CafO and Gift Shop offering a variety of items.
- A chapel for interdenominational services.