Services at Sugar Creek Station
Our caring staff members listen to the concerns of each resident and are dedicated to caring for your loved one with dignity and sensitivity as well as professional competency. We believe that each person we care for deserves the best we have to offer. Providing a comfortable, worry-free environment is one of the many ways we care for our residents.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Admissions 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Private rooms available
- Specialized dementia unit
- Hospice care
- Respite care
- Personal physician and family involvement in care planning
- A high staff-to-patient ratio
- Dietitian on staff
- Therapeutic diets available
- Social services and discharge planning
- Certified wound nurse
- Certified gerontology nurses on staff
Our full-time therapy department specializes in rehabilitative stays for stroke, cardiac conditioning following heart attacks or surgery, fractures, joint replacement, amputations, and retraining in activities of daily living. Our motivated staff encourages and promotes independence with the goal of returning home as a top priority.
- Short-term and long-term rehabilitation services
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapies
- Respiratory and IV therapy
- Restorative nursing including:
- Activities of daily living
- Splinting Program
For patients with profound memory loss, Sugar Creek Station has developed a specialized dementia unit in a picturesque yet readily accessible area of the facility.
The unit includes a secure courtyard, recreation area, and dining facility. Well-trained staff cares for all of our patients in a nurturing and supportive environment.