UPMC Urology Residency Program — How to Apply
We participate in the AUA Residency Matching Program.
- Program Name: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Program Number: 00923388
All applications are received and reviewed through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®).
- Applications are reviewed on an intermittent basis until September 30, and interviews will be offered to qualified candidates with complete applications.
- Once accepted for an interview, a separate packet of information regarding hotels near the University, including the preferred rates offered to us, as well as ground transportation schedules from the airport, will be sent to you.
- Should you require parking at the medical center, you will find directions in the package as to how you may obtain courtesy parking. The UPMC Parking Garage may be accessed from Terrace and Lothrop streets only.
- Plan to arrive early in the evening before your interview, if possible, to meet with residents. Information on location and time will be sent separately.
- Please plan your schedule the morning of the interview so that you arrive at the medical center at 7:30 am.
Please report to the Kaufmann Building, Suite 700, 3471 Fifth Ave. where you will be having breakfast with the Urology residents.
We do not anticipate the interviewing process to go beyond 4:00 p.m. so you may make your return arrangements accordingly.