The Vibrant Index Initiative drives diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) changes across industry and sector. The Vibrant Index identifies areas of success as well as what critical actions are needed to improve the practices, policies, and cultures of organizations in the Pittsburgh region. The Vibrant Index encourages companies to reflect on best practices while investigating opportunities to increase the impact of their DE&I efforts.
The report showed:
- The high score for the total participating group.
- The average score for the total participant size.
- The average score for organizations similar size.
- UPMC’s score as an individual organization.
- Recommended actions for score improvement.
Receiving a perfect score in every category put UPMC ahead of any average that was measured in each category. UPMC as an organization is proud to celebrate this accomplishment, but also, to uphold this score in the years to come.