Expert Care for the Holiday Break. Or Sniffle.
It may be the most wonderful time of the year, but that doesn’t mean it’s certain to be free from illness or injury.
So if you need us to get your holidays back on track, we’re here to help. With our extensive network of health care services and providers, our experts are always close to those you care about most.
- 24/7 care, 365 days a year
- Staffed by board certified UPMC Hamot emergency physicians and certified UPMC Kane personnel
- Care for a variety of minor and major injuries or illnesses, including chest pain, shortness of breath, and stroke symptoms
- Open Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Walk-in service for routine clinic visits and minor illnesses and injuries
- Located at UPMC Kane Family Practice (behind UPMC Kane)
- Phone: 814-837-4741
- Same-day appointments available Monday through Friday
- Routine visits and minor illnesses and injuries
- Seven convenient locations
- Primary care providers including doctors and advanced practice providers
- Office locations in Kane, Mt. Jewett, Sheffield, and Johnsonburg*
- Family and internal medicine
*Walk-in hours available 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Johnsonburg location
- 24/7 online medical care, 365 days a year – from wherever you are in Pennsylvania
- Treatment for ages 3 and up
- Receive a diagnosis and treatment for many common symptoms