UPMC Hamot Flagship CVT Surgeons is a specialty practice offering advanced care for complex heart, vein, and thoracic diseases.
Our CT surgeons perform:
- Coronary artery bypass grafts (CABG).
- Aortic valve repairs and replacements.
- Treatment for plaque build-up in the heart's arteries that cause them to thicken or harden.
- Chest wall, mediastinum, diaphragm, and pleura techniques.
- Bronchus and lung procedures.
- Endoscopies of the esophagus, bronchus, and mediastinum.
- Pulmonary embolism removal.
- Aneurysm repair in the heart's lower chambers.
Our experts offer:
- Open and minimally invasive blood vessel surgery.
- Thoracic and abdominal aorta treatments.
- Laser and other treatments for varicose veins.
- Repair of trauma to the veins and arteries.
- Interventional vascular techniques.
- Carotid artery surgery.
- Diagnostic vessel x-rays.
- Thrombolysis for DVT and pulmonary embolism.