- 1 medium shallot, sliced into rings
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/4 cup fresh tomato, diced
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup julienned celery
- 1/2 cup julienned leeks
- 1/2 cup julienned yellow squash
- 1/4 cup low-sodium vegetable stock
- 2 (4-ounce) portions halibut
- Servings: Makes 2 servings of halibut
- Serving Size: 1 piece of halibut
- Calories: 250
- Carbs: 15 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Protein: 26 g
- Sodium: 320 mg
- Sugar: 10 g
Preheat oven to 450° F.
For each portion, cut a large circle out of parchment paper, fold in half, place fish in the seam and put mixed vegetables and herbs.
Drizzle oil over the top of each portion.
Pour 2 tablespoons of stock on each and seal the edges of the paper by folding it over and crimping.
Place on a sheet pan in oven for 12-14 minutes, then serve on a bed of rice or couscous.
Kindly Submitted by “The Everything Post-Weight Loss Cookbook”
Return to Suggested Recipes for Post Bariatric Surgery - Phase 4: Stabilization Diet