For over 4 decades, the University of Pittsburgh has offered fellowship training in cardiovascular medicine.
The fellowship training program offers:
- Superior clinical training at UPMC facilities that is designed to create skilled clinicians
- Exceptional training and mentorship in both clinical and biomedical research
- Experienced, successful, and dedicated faculty mentors
- Training in biostatistics, epidemiology, laboratory methods, study design, and many other areas is available
- Advanced training leading to an MPH or MS degree is available
Additional fellowship information:
Visit the Division of Cardiology website and learn more about the University of Pittsburgh Cardiology Fellowship.