Privileges for Allied Health Professionals
For information on the Medical Staff application and privileging processes at UPMC, click here.
Privileges are granted by each facility dependent on the services available at the facility and the facility-established criteria for the granting of the privilege.
For information regarding the roles listed below, please contact the Medical Staff Office of the UPMC Hospital where you are currently, or will be, providing services.
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Holistic Nutrition Specialist
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Physicist
- Movement Specialist
- Naturopathic Counselor
- Neurophysiologic Technician
- Ophthalmic Technician
- Pathologists' Assistant
- Physician Assistant
- Physician Employed Licensed Practical Nurse
- Physician Employed Registered Nurse
- Radiology Practitioner Assistant / Radiologist Assistant
- Registered Nurse First Assistant
- Scrub Nurse
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Surgical Assistant