Mercy Hospital School of Nursing Semester Calendar
The semester calendar is a basic outline of the Mercy Hospital School of Nursing schedule. The application deadline date is in bold.
Be sure to complete all parts of your application and turn it in to our office before the deadline for admission consideration.
Like all UPMC nursing schools, we have a rolling admission policy. This means that you can turn in an application at any time of year and for consideration for the next nursing class start.
2016 Semester Calendar — Mercy Hospital School of Nursing
- Friday, March 25: Spring Break
- Friday, April 22: End of Spring Term
- Saturday, April 23: Summer Break Begins
- Monday, May 2: Summer Term Begins
- Monday, May 30: Memorial Day — No Classes
- Wednesday, June 1: Application Deadline for Fall Semester
- Monday, July 4: Independence Day — No Classes
- Friday, August 19: Summer Term Ends
- Saturday, August 20: Fall Break Begins
- Monday, August 29: Fall Term Begins
- Monday, September 5: Labor Day — No Classes
- Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25: Thanksgiving Holiday — No Classes
- Friday, December 16: Fall Term Ends
- Saturday, December 17: Winter Break Begins
- Sunday, December 25: Christmas Day — No Classes
If you have any questions about the Mercy Hospital School of Nursing semester calendar or other parts of the application process, don't hesitate to call us at (412) 232-7950.