Serving the Braddock Community
A number of UPMC facilities, many of which are easily accessible to residents of Braddock, are available to you in meeting your health care needs. Facilities include:
Primary Care Access
UPMC continues to work with local physician practices to expand access to primary care for Braddock residents, including offering expanded evening and weekend hours. Locate a UPMC physician near you.
Health and Community Services
Braddock residents have access to specific programs in their communities, including:
- Braddock Dental Center of UPMC Presbyterian-Shadyside
- Braddock Family Health Center
- Family Care Connection of Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
- Homebound Phlebotomy Services
- House of Hope of Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic
- Physician Offices in Forest Hills
- UPMC Health for Life Summer Camp at Braddock
- UPMC Steps to a Healthy Community
Click here for a complete list of medical specialties as well as health and community services available to Braddock residents.
For more information about any of these services or programs,
please call 412-636-5273.