UPMC Hospitals in Central and Eastern Pennsylvania and New York
UPMC hospitals in central and eastern Pennsylvania and New York will continue to be in-network for Highmark commercial members.
UPMC In-Network Hospitals
The following hospitals in central and eastern Pa. and New York will remain in-network for Highmark commercial plan members after June 30, 2019:
- UPMC Pinnacle Carlisle
- UPMC Pinnacle Community Osteopathic in Harrisburg
- UPMC Pinnacle Hanover
- UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg
- UPMC Pinnacle Lancaster
- UPMC Pinnacle Lititz
- UPMC Pinnacle Memorial in York
- UPMC Pinnacle West Shore in Mechanicsburg
- UPMC Susquehanna Divine Providence in Williamsport
- UPMC Susquehanna Lock Haven
- UPMC Susquehanna Muncy Valley
- UPMC Susquehanna Soldiers & Sailors in Wellsboro
- UPMC Susquehanna Sunbury
- UPMC Susquehanna Williamsport Regional
- UPMC Chautauqua WCA in Jamestown, MY (via the Blue Card program)
In central and eastern Pennsylvania, and New York, UPMC cancer care will continue to be in-network for Highmark members.
This includes oncology services in our hospitals, as well as facilities such as the UPMC Susquehanna Cancer Center at Divine Providence and the UPMC Susquehanna Cancer Center at Soldiers & Sailors.