UPMC Children's Passavant
In collaboration with UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, UPMC Passavant provides top-quality care to pediatric patients in their Emergency Departments (EDs) at UPMC Passavant–McCandless and UPMC Passavant–Cranberry.
Why is Specialized Pediatric Emergency Care Important?
Research shows that critically ill children have better outcomes when their local hospital is equipped to respond to pediatric emergencies.
Working together with pediatric emergency medicine experts at UPMC Children's Hospital, the EDs at both UPMC Passavant campuses give our medical staff the ability to provide each child with the four rights:
- The right care
- By the right provider
- In the right place
- At the right time
This means getting your child the best emergency care — whether at a hospital close to home or at UPMC Children's in Lawrenceville if they need to be transferred. And if your child needs follow-up care, we’ll make the appointment for you before you even leave our ED.
Dedicated to Caring for Kids
The collaboration between UPMC Passavant’s EDs and the ED at UPMC Children’s Hospital is the latest example of the high-quality, convenient pediatric care residents of the North Hills and surrounding communities need.
Stay in the know with UPMC Children's and UPMC Passavant
UPMC Passavant Emergency Departments
9100 Babcock Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
1 St. Francis Way
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Families also have access to:
- UPMC Children’s Express Care in Cranberry and Wexford – for minor bumps, bruises, and illnesses
- UPMC Children’s Community Pediatrics practices for routine pediatrician visits
- Children’s Pine Center – outpatient services in more than 10 pediatric and adolescent specialties
- Children’s North – advanced pediatric outpatient care and surgery
- Video visits, through myCHP
- 24/7 virtual pediatric urgent care, available anytime with a UPMC Children’s provider through UPMC Children's AnywhereCare.
UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh is consistently recognized as a leader in pediatric health care, most recently ranking on the 2021-2022 U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll of Best Children’s Hospitals.
© 2021 UPMC I Affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences