Dermatology Clinical Trials
The Department of Dermatology is currently involved in several clinical trials and registries in the areas of:
- Moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis
New studies are also being added, so check this page often for updates.
Contact Us About Participating in a Clinical Trial
A member of our team will be in touch with you within two business days.
Laura K. Ferris, MD, PhD, Director of Clinical Trials and Assistant Professor of Dermatology, UPMC
Dr. Ferris earned her doctorate in immunology from Johns Hopkins University and her medical degree from the University of Maryland. She completed her residency in dermatology at UPMC and currently sees patients in Oakland and Harmarville.
Additional research staff:
- Emily Clark, PA-C, Sub-Investigator
- Lisa M. Grandinetti, MD, Sub-Investigator
- John Mccormick, MA, Research Coordinator
- Timothy J. Patton, DO, Sub-Investigator
- Charity Ruhl, LPN, Study Coordinator