Mission and Values of UPMC Center for Rehab Services (CRS)
At CRS, our mission is to provide our communities with high-quality outpatient rehabilitation programs.
We manage patient care and provide services for clinical research, education, and community outreach.
Through these programs, we contribute to:
- Independence and quality of life of our patients
- Prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of human diseases and disabilities
- Health of our communities
These values guide CRS in achieving our mission:
- We place patient satisfaction among our highest priorities and strive to ensure a compassionate, patient-centered environment.
- We nurture highly skilled professionals through our commitment to continuing education, advanced specialty training, certification, and teaching.
- We encourage multidisciplinary collaboration in patient care programs and education.
- We respond to the needs of individuals of all backgrounds and serve as a vital resource for our communities.
- We strive to set the standard of excellence in cost-effective, high-quality, rehabilitation health care.
- We establish and sustain mutually supportive liaisons with other health care facilities — our partners in rehabilitation patient care programs, clinical research, and education.