Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy
UPMC Centers for Rehab Services offers specialized rehabilitation therapy services at multiple locations across western Pennsylvania.
- A rehabilitation option for:
- Chronic pain
|Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Treatments for dizziness and balance problems caused by:
- Inner ear (vestibular) disorders
- Brain disorders or injuries
- Migraine headaches
- Treatments for various injuries to the:
- Evaluations and programs for:
- Job-related physical ability and functional capacity
- Work conditioning
- Safety training
- Decongestive therapy treatment of lymphedema
- Rehabilitation for:
- Neurologic and movement disorders
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Treatments for:
- Orthopaedic conditions
- Work-related injuries
- Neurologic deficits
- Specialized rehabilitation programs for oncology patients
- Physical and occupational therapy treatments for various chronic pain conditions.
- Treatments for a wide variety of orthopaedic and neurologic conditions.
- Treatments for speech and communication disorders resulting from:
- Head injuries
- Neurologic diseases
- Programs and services from UPMC Sports Medicine to help you reach your athletic goals.
- Training and conditioning programs for recreational, amateur, and professional athletes.
- Specialized physical therapy program for women throughout different phases of their lives.