UPMC St. Margaret Harmar Outpatient Center
The UPMC St. Margaret Harmar Outpatient Center provides surgical and gastrointestinal (GI) services that do not require an overnight stay in the hospital. This ambulatory care facility is located just minutes from the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Route 28.
Our highly skilled and caring professional staff includes anesthesiologists, registered nurses, and experienced technologists.
An extension of UPMC St. Margaret, the center features the same state-of-the-art equipment and quality of care.
- GI services
- General surgery
- Gynecologic surgery
- Oral maxillofacial surgery (mouth, dental, and facial)
- Ophthalmologic surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery (joint and sports medicine)
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat)
- Plastic surgery
- Podiatric surgery (feet)
- Urologic surgery
Amenities for Patients and Visitors
- Free, ample parking
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and telephone service
- Free wi-fi service (for those who bring a laptop)
- Several restaurants, stores, and hotels located within minutes
You will receive a pre-procedure phone call by a registered nurse to review your medical history, medications, and to give you pre-procedure instructions.