UPMC Natrona Heights
UPMC Natrona Heights offers residents of the Alle-Kiski Valley a variety of diagnostic and specialty care services in their own back yard.
The 34,000 square foot, state-of-the-art health care facility offers comprehensive services close to home and under one roof.
It provides convenient access to advanced diagnostic imaging services, non-invasive cardiac services, and is home to the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Natrona Heights and several primary care practices.
Comprehensive Cancer Care
- Cancer education and support services
- Diagnostic and therapeutic services
- Imaging and laboratory services
Learn more about our services at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at Natrona Heights. Or, call 724-230-3030 for more information.
UPMC Imaging Services
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 724-230-3080.
Pulmonary Function Testing
Open Mondays and Thursdays.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 412-784-4057.
Amenities for Patients and Visitors
- Free, ample parking
- Free Wi-Fi service for those who bring a laptop
- Several restaurants and shopping centers located within minutes of the center