UPMC South Hills
Bringing World-Class Care to Your Community
UPMC is committed to bringing world-class care closer to home for the people of our region.
With UPMC South Hills, residents in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, Peters Township, and northern Washington County have convenient access to an array of specialty and diagnostic care, right in their own neighborhood.
At UPMC South Hills, located just off Route 19 near South Hills Village, patients will find:
- Free, ample parking
- Attractive, spacious suites
- And a friendly, knowledgeable staff dedicated to making every visit pleasant
Showcase of Health Services at UPMC South Hills
Thursday, Sept. 6 from 3:30 to 7 p.m.
- FREE and open to the public
- Health screenings
- Info booths, meet physicians and medical
- FREE parking in upper and lower lots
- Light refreshments
FREE Presentations by UPMC Doctors and Medical Experts:
- 3:30 to 4 p.m. “Women’s Health,” Physical Therapists from UPMC Centers
for Rehab Services
- 4 to 4:30 p.m. “Dementia,” Rollin Wright, MD, Geriatric Physician at UPMC
Benedum Geriatric Center
- 4:30 to 4:45 p.m. "Aspirin and the Prevention of Colorectal Cancer," Vincent Reyes, MD, UPMC Cancer Center
- 4:45 to 5 p.m. "Reflux Screening & Lung Screening," Omar Awais, MD, UPMC Cardiothoracic Surgery
- 5 to 5:30 p.m. “Upper Extremity,” Robert Goitz, MD, UPP Dept. of Orthopaedic
- 5:30 to 6 p.m. “Lower Extremity,” Stephen Conti, MD, Orthopaedic Specialists-UPMC